Advanced Analytical Technologies
Development and validation of new analytical methodologies for the identification and determination of chemical and biological components with applications especially in the biomedical and pharmaceutical fields in order to understand the molecular mechanisms underlying diseases with a high social impact.
- Development of homic methods for prevention and diagnosis;
- Metabolomic analysis by NMR of biological samples for predictive purposes;
- Chemical-biological methods and technologies for bio-medical research;
- Application of mass spectrometry for lipidomics, biomarker analysis and pharmacokinetic studies;
- Mass cytometry for oncology and immunology.