The ICB has many years of experience in the field of organic synthesis of both structurally original molecules and compounds derived from scaffolds of natural origin. Through functionalization strategies, biologically active molecules and materials are developed for applications in the pharmaceutical, food and agrochemical sectors.
In the selection of the synthetic strategy, the common approach is to favor the development of environmentally friendly processes and in this context, catalysis represents an approach of choice. Last but not least, the asymmetric synthesis expresses an obligatory choice in the preparation of chiral compounds in enantiomerically enriched form.
- Computational techniques (ab-initio and semi-empirical, molecular docking, virtual screening and molecular dynamics) for the design of new functional molecules.
- HUBER TC100E: Immersion cooler with temperature control
- GLOVE BOX SGS20 Hood for synthesis
- semi-authomatic peptide synthetiser SYRO-SAP*
- Automatic peptide synthetiser BIOTAGE SYROWAVE*
* LOAN FOR USE INSTRUMENTATION FROM RESEARCH CONTRACT WITH FRESENIUS IPSUM